Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Social Butterfly

The best part about Mondays while working at Southwest has to be the fact that they end with a Deck Party. Seriously, genius. What better way to make the least favorite day of the week exciting than by ending the day with a party for everyone. This week's theme was Mardi Gras and when you walked in you were greeted with beads and the line to stand in for keg beer and sandwiches. Have I mentioned the live band that was also there? So. Fun.

This deck party seemed to last longer than the others, or I stayed longer - not sure which, but I do know I had a great time. Then walking out to my car a new friend hollered over that some people were going to Katy Trail Ice House for a little bit, so I tagged along to that as well. This particular Monday was a very social one and I got home a little late (10:00ish), but I had a lot of fun getting to know everyone better!

I did not however enjoy the little amount of sleep I got.

Tuesday I had a follow up appointment to make sure I was doing okay since my accident and I am but still sore in my shoulder so I will be heading back to the doctor in about four weeks. The rest of the day at work consisted of making some digital signs, photoshopping the usual picture and then of course decorating the department for Valentine's Day! Cindy (another lady in my department) and I decked out Cabin Services with anything heart or cupid shaped we could find - including a strand of heart shaped christmas lights. Pretty normal day.

Find me on Facebook or Follow me on Twitter/Instagram @tessrannosaurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment